Thursday, April 19, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome!  In 5 years of homeschooling, I've learned a thing or two and am still learning a thing or two.  I've weeded through curriculum, have homeschooled three children (all with different temperaments and learning styles,) have transitioned one child onto high school, and have homeschooled a child with learning differences.  I have homeschooled grades K-8 in all subjects; some subjects of which I am very proficient at and some of which I have very little experience.  I have hired tutors as well as teachers for small classes, started co-op's, and taught classes myself.  It has all been a journey, and I hope to take you along with our family on a homeschool day.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Gina...you have a wealth of experience to share with all!! J

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I can't wait to follow along. Thanks for sharing. Cathleen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. Miss Marie